Categories
Weight Loss Products

Florentino Perez and Zidane in transfer tussle – FCNaija

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez and coach Zinedine Zidane are in disagreement over transfer issue this winter, according to report.

Perez wants to bring in some additions to the squad and some of the position he wishes to strengthen the team. The president wants to sign a striker, a defender and a goalkeeper in a bid to have a better second half of the season.

The president was unimpressed with the first half of the season after Real Madrid dropped points recklessly and lose much ground to arch-rivals Barcelona at the early stage of the campaign.

Ronaldo accuses four team-mates for Real Madrid’s setback

Perez is keen on signing a goalkeeper to help solve the way Real Madrid concede goals, a proposal which Zidane does not welcome.

El Transistor state the two have not been on the same page regarding the potential signing of the Spain international with Zidane supporting current goalkeepers Keylor Navas and Kiko Casilla.

Reports in Diario AS say Kepa Arrizabalaga might be out for the next three months with surgery required to fix a complication after his medicals at Bernabeu.

At the moment it is uncertain if Real Madrid will complete the deal to sign Kepa from Athletic Bilbao this winter.

Categories
Weight Loss Products

Christensen sends message to fans after his contract renewal – FCNaija

Andreas Christensen has sent a message to Chelsea fans after his contract renewal with the Stamford Bridge outfit.

Christensen signed an extended four and a half deal with the Premier League Champions on Tuesday.

OFFICIAL: Chelsea defender, Christensen signs new deal 

The Denmark international has been impressive since his arrival from his loan spell from Borussia Monchengladbach and in recent times he has displayed his quality in Chelsea colours.

The Dane has gotten the trust of Antonio Conte and was able to deputise for David Luis at the highest level during the Brazilian injury.

He has made 16 appearances in the Premier League and has helped the Blues to the semifinal of the Carabao Cup.

Christensen opened up about his targets for the future after the Chelsea defender signed his new long-term contract with the west London side.

Conte responds to speculation linking Hazard to Real Madrid 

“It feels really good to sign a new contract and I’m just happy to be committed to Chelsea for the future,” Christensen told Chelsea’s website.

“I’ve played a lot of games, I’m enjoying it at the club and everything is working well.”

Categories
Weight Loss Products

OFFICIAL: Chelsea defender, Christensen signs new deal – FCNaija

The working relationship between Chelsea and Andreas Christensen is set to continue for a long time to come as the defender has signed a new four-and-a-half-year contract with the Blues.

A statement on the official Chelsea website disclosed that the 21-year old who has established himself as an important member of Antonio Conte’s squad this season, making 22 appearances so far and impressing with his assured displays at the centre of defence.

The defender, whose new contract will keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2022, said: ‘It feels really good to sign a new contract and I’m just happy to be committed to Chelsea for the future. I’ve played a lot of games, I’m enjoying it at the club and everything is working well.’

Club director Marina Granovskaia added: ‘This contract is reward for the excellent form Andreas has shown in the first half of the season. He showed immense potential when he signed for Chelsea in 2012 and is now enjoying the benefits of the dedication and professionalism he has shown since.

‘After two seasons on loan in Germany we were convinced he was ready to be a part of the squad this season and he has grasped the opportunity with both hands. We are delighted he has chosen to commit his future to Chelsea and we look forward to four-and-a-half more successful years with Andreas at the club.’